blogarama - the blog directory Dmegs Web Directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Blog Directory
Blog Directory Search engine Photobucket
Custom Search

Friday, January 23, 2009

Interview with Jonah of Pocket Aces Apperal















I know Jonah is fairly new to the tee scene but I immediately loved his style. I found him on a new social site for tee designers.

What inspired you to start designing tee shirts?
-I've always enjoyed making graphics in photoshop and illustrator and decided to start applying them to shirts.

How long have you been in the industry?
-Since October 08

What advice would you give someine just starting out?
-Come up with a catchy name and advertise as much as possible. The more hits, the better chance you have of selling your product.

What style has worked best for you as a designer?
-I'm sort of all over the place. I try to appeal to a broad range of customers.

Where do you see your company in 5 years?
-I'd like to see a huge product line compared to what I've got now.

What is your favorite design?
-Skull sportin Aviators

Who has been your biggest influence in your designs?
-Everyone

What is your favorite design by another artist?
-That's too tough

3 of my best designs.
-Blue Wings -

-Morgan's Custom -

-Pistolas -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think